Discord is a free voice chat service.
Join via your browser or download the app.
Being Played Right Now
Played by Eponaa and crazymuffins.
Played by UncleTimmy056.
Played by SkilletKid.
Popular This Fortnight
We intend to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere here at The LANBox. Our rules here are pretty simple so follow them. These rules are a TL;DR of the complete Code of Conduct available at:
People who cheat in online games ruin the fun for everyone. To ensure they ruin the fun for themselves, All cheating will get you is a permanent ban from our servers, no questions asked. Correspondence will seldom be entered into on this subject. The rule here is easy - DON'T CHEAT.
Don't be a Dick
Cheating isn't the only way you can get in trouble here at the LANBox. Other ban-able offences include, but are not limited to:
- Excessive swearing or verbal abuse
- Threatening or harassing other members
- Impersonating Admins, staff, or anyone else for that matter
- Using names that others may find offensive
- Failing to comply with any Admin instructions
- Spamming our website and Discord with posts
- Screaming or playing music over voice comms
- Unsolicited advertising (if you want to advertise here, just ask)
- Posting links to websites that attempt to hijack, or that may have detrimental effects to other user's computers
- Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or other material that may violate applicable laws
The following rules apply to all game servers operated by members of The LANBox, please check with the operator of the server you are using for any additional rules.
Here's a short list of things you shouldn't do:
- Intentionally team killing
- Mic or text spamming
- Have an offensive player name
- Link or make specific references to cheat, pornographic, shock, or inappropriate websites via in game text or player names
Penalties and Appeals
If you break these rules you could face a permanent ban. The length of a ban is at admin discretion. If you feel your penalty is unreasonable or you have been falsely accused by all means send an appeal to email@example.com.